EGI engages on entrepreneurship training and micro-credits so that people can improve their own micro-enterprise and earn a living as well as earn the investors their margin share of profits for money invested. We call this program ‘Micro financing Arts’
Enabling the Power of Ideas and Entrepreneurial Energy through Microfinance Development
Sometimes, all people need is a little hand up and not a hand out.
Many people living below the bread line in Africa want to start or expand their small businesses but simply do not have the resources to do so. They may not have the collateral demanded by banks and other lending institutions.
Empowering Small Businesses
Our corporate goal is to provide “booster shots” and financing that will enable small businesses to expand, providing employment and contributing to national development. This project also involves providing the important training and support to ensure that these businesses succeed.
EGI’s Projected Outcomes that enhance the CSR component.
- Self sufficiency for talented youths and women entrepreneurs
- Breaking of the cycle of poverty
- Facilitation and encouragement of the entrepreneurial spirit in the quest for self sufficiency
- Empowerment and self sustenance
- Economic expansion and growth creating unlimited possibilities for youths and women